Panax ginseng is traditionally used as a tonic to improve general well-being, increase energy levels and stimulate immune function. It supports healthy metabolism and the growth of healthy cells, which helps to provide increased and sustained energy levels throughout the day as well as accelerates physical and mental performance. As an adaptogen, Panax Ginseng helps the body to resist the physical, mental and environmental stressors.
- As an adaptogen, it helps you to resist physiological, mental, and environmental stressors
- Used as a tonic for general well being
- Estrogenic effects in women
Ingredients & Benefits
Panax Ginseng, root, 1g / 5ml
Panax Ginseng, also known as Korean Ginseng is used as a general wellness herb. It is known to normalize metabolism, help sustain energy levels and have antioxidant properties. Known as a tonic and classified as an adaptogen, Ginseng helps the body to adapt to stress and balance itself, improving overall stamina and well-being.
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol, Purified water
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 5 ml once a day
Do not use if:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have cardiac disorders, insomnia, diabetes, hyper/hypotensive conditions, bleeding conditions, schizophrenia, a hormone-sensitive diseases/conditions, are about to undergo organ transplant surgery
- With Trogoptorus Xanthipes (wu ling zhi)
- With Veratrum migrum (li lu)
Ask a health care practitioner if you are taking any herbs with hypoglycemic effect, anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs, immunosupressant drugs, steroids, antidepressant therapy, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), stimulant drugs or herbal supplements (ex. caffeine or ophedra). Consult a TCM practitioner prior to use if you have heat signs or if symptoms persist.
When using this product it may interfere with Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT), Thrombin Time (TT), Glucose and /or Glycosylated Hemoglobin lab tests.
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if you experience insomnia, mastalgia, vaginal bleeding, amenorrhea, hyper or hypotension, decreased appetite, diarrhea, hyperpyrexia, pruritus, rose spots, headache, euphoria, diarrhea, skin eruptions, depression, or edema.
Keep out of reach of children